About the workshop:
“Dreams are illustrations…from the book your soul is writing about you.”
Most spiritual traditions embrace dreaming and visioning as principal ways in which we connect with our true self and the source of all creation.
Ancient and modern mystics, healers and shamans use dreams to access higher intelligence, receive guidance, enhance their abilities, detect and heal the causes of illness and misfortune, see into the future with the possibility of fulfilling or changing the course of events, seed dreams with their intentions in order to see these manifest in the waking life — and much more.
Modern science confirms the extraordinary capabilities we aquire through the expansion of our consciousness and our focussed intention — both key elements in the practice of conscious dreaming.
What treasures lie hidden in your dreams?
In tonight’s introduction to conscious dreaming, we will share dreams and explore:
- Sleeping and Waking Dreams
- Fundamentals of Dream Interpretation
- Developing your Dream Language
- Conscious Dreaming Essentials
You will gain a better understanding of the dreaming process, start to unlock the messages hidden in your dreams, and learn how you can make use of this valuable information, as you begin your conscious dreaming practice.
About your facilitator: Elena Angel
Elena Angel is a gifted intuitive, teacher, speaker and mentor, founder of The Ultimate Connection Coaching®
Her signature approach to self-discovery and transformation focusses on life purpose, relationships, sexuality, spirituality and applying spiritual principles for success.
Elena’s experience and training encompass:
- Taoist, Tantric, Kabbalist, Shamanic, notably Toltec, teachings
- modern methods, such as NLP, Time Line Therapy™, hypnosis, cognitive-behavioural hypnotherapy
- modalities inspired by quantum physics, such as the Millennium Method, Matrix Energetics and Angelic Quantum Spirals
- sound and brainwave technologies, such as Hemi-Sync®
- other forms of energy work and meditation, including Reiki, Body Code, mindfulness and somatic techniques.
Her work has been featured in the Sunday Times, the Metro, Psychologies Magazine, Natural Health, Soul & Spirit and many other UK publications.
In addition to her London practice, Elena works online, coaching individuals and groups, and is launching a new training programme later this year.
Find out more at www.elenaangel.com