Special Offer 2FOR1: Buy 1 Get 1 FOR FREE. Go on a 9-day retreat in Bali with your loved one!
About the Retreat:
Bliss out in an exotic paradise full of transformative women circles, yoga sessions, guided meditations, healing, wellbeing and spiritual activities.
Discover the magic of this stunning island, explore rice fields and sacred temple, treat yourself with nourishing and delicious organic food, take part to traditional rituals, laugh with new friends, relax by the pool and reconnect to yourself like you have never done before.
Perfect for friends, mothers and daughters and solo female travelers looking for an enchanting and luxurious space to unwind from the pressures of life and dive in a journey of self-discovery. You will leave feeling renewed, refreshed, pampered, loved.
Your Goddess Yoga Retreat Includes:
- 8 Nights LUXURIOUS Accommodation at the little patch of Heaven that is Eden Estate
- Daily Meditation and Yoga Classes combining Hatha, Yin and Yoga Nidra (all levels welcome)
- Women’s Circle every evening
- Organic, Veg/Vegan Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner freshly prepared using Bali’s finest locally sourced ingredients
- Ecstatic Dance in Bali’s Famous Yoga Barn: “The Yoga Barn is a gem in a sacred paradise. Love and inspiration have been built into the artistically crafted studio and retreat centre. Bali is irresistible and the Yoga Barn captures the essence of the island.” – Desiree Rumbaugh
- Trip to beautiful Tegalalang Rice Terrace which is one of Bali’s most famous tourist attractions. Located north of Ubud at 600m above sea level the air is cool, however down in the valley it gets really hot and humid. From the top of the road, you get stunning panoramic views of the terraces, which is an irrigation system called Subak dating back to the 8th century.
- Sound Healing session: A healing session uniting the spiritual and the physical by drawing on the healing powers of sound. This session will be delivered by an exalted healer from the local Balinese community.
- Trip to Bali Holy Spring Water Temple with Water Blessing: Holy Water, or Tirta in Balinese has 3 very important applications in Balinese Tradition; 1; Tirta Gering for cleaning bad or evil spirits, 2; Tirta Merta for properity and the third; Tirta Sudhamala for purifying the body and soul. A remarkable temple visited and loved by tourists and locals alike.
- Traditional Balinese Massage.
About Your Hosts
Kasia – Find Bliss Within
Since very early age her heart and soul was dedicated to help other to see the beauty within themselves and in the world around. As a healer, yoga teacher and women circle facilitator she creates sacred space to explore different aspects of the divine feminine; a place to reconnecting to your inner wisdom, strengths and passion.
Eleonora – EnElRightVibe
Eternal dreamer, essential oils expert, yoga teacher and ayurvedic practitioner, what ignites her inner spark is to help others to conquer their limits to make their dreams come true, to really achieve a happy, healthy and fulfilling life. She lives by the principle “Be the change you wish to see in the world”.
Two soul-sisters, Eleonora and Kasia, had a dream to share their love and gifts with women around the world.
Their deep desire to make a world a better place made them realize that the best place to start is with one self…
On one sunny day, while relaxing by the pool, they decided to create retreat in the place we first met- Bali.
So the Goddess Yoga Retreat was conceived, where all women can join them to grow, nourish, heal, remember, empower, rest, and love.
We can’t wait to meet you !
This event is curated in collaboration with Find Bliss Within.
About Kasia Mikolajczyk: