About the Retreat:
Bliss out in an exotic paradise full of transformative circles, yoga sessions, guided meditations, healing, wellbeing and spiritual activities.
Discover the magic of this stunning island, explore rice fields and sacred temple, treat yourself with nourishing and delicious organic food, take part to traditional rituals, laugh with new friends, relax by the pool and reconnect to yourself like you have never done before.
Perfect for friends, couples and solo travellers looking for an enchanting and luxurious space to unwind from the pressures of life and dive in a journey of self-discovery. You will leave feeling renewed, refreshed, pampered, loved.
Your Goddess Yoga Retreat Includes:
- 7 Nights LUXURIOUS Accommodation at the little patch of Heaven that is Eden Estate
- Daily Meditation and Yoga Classes combining Hatha, Yin and Yoga Nidra (all levels welcome)
- Women’s Circle, Men’s Circles, Workshops every evening
- Organic, Veg/Vegan Breakfast & Dinner freshly prepared using Bali’s finest locally sourced ingredients
- 2 breath work session – Breath of Bliss
Excursions and an extra fun time will allow you to explore the magical Bali and Yourself deeper.
(min 4 people per trip or event)
- Trip to beautiful Tegalalang Rice Terrace which is one of Bali’s most famous tourist attractions. Located north of Ubud at 600m above sea level the air is cool, however down in the valley it gets really hot and humid. From the top of the road, you get stunning panoramic views of the terraces, which is an irrigation system called Subak dating back to the 8th century. Cost £20 per person (inc. transport and entry fee)
- Ecstatic Dance at Famous Yoga Barn or at Amazing Akasha Restaurant. Cost £20 per person (inc. transport and entry fee)
- Trip to Bali Holy Spring Water Temple with Water Blessing: Holy Water, or Tirta in Balinese has 3 very important applications in Balinese Tradition; 1; Tirta Gering for cleaning bad or evil spirits, 2; Tirta Merta for prosperity and the third; Tirta Sudhamala for purifying the body and soul. A remarkable temple visited and loved by tourists and locals alike. Cost £15 per person (inc. transport and entry fee)
- Day trip to Canggu, beach & sunset to nourish your inner divine essence. Cost £20 per person (inc. transport and lunch)
- Sound Healing session: A healing session uniting the spiritual and the physical by drawing on the healing powers of sound. This session will be delivered by an exalted healer from the local Balinese community. Cost £12 per person
- Traditional Balinese Massage and flower bath. Cost £10-20 per person (1h -1.5h treatment in the spa in the heart of Ubud)
*Solo travellers are welcome to choose a shared apartment with another single traveller; you will be paired up with a suitable roommate.
Be brave Dear Ones!
Reach out into the limitless source of love, joy,
spiritual and material abundance.
Create the life you deserve to live and join us on this magical journey.
About Kasia Mikolajczyk: